Love u2

Miss You Baby


 Babe is on the way going back toKlang (his hometown)
✪ Watching the shadow of his back 
 Disappearing from me eyeside...
 For eel sad and my frangible heart has been crushed into pieces.





 RING RING 
Woo-Hoo ..........

Yesterday, me and baby went to Mid Valley for his CNY clothes Chothes and
our R I N G . R I N G~~ Woooooo



Babe, thanks for the ring ring .....Muackk
I i know it cost a lot and i swear...


i will take care of it, just like my own baby...hehehe o(≧v≦)o~~










Ooowh,baby baby ~
Hold my Hand tight ~
Tell me 

How much u miss me 
How much u care for me 
How much u LOVE me 
OOOOOOwh





haha, capture this picture in the car + baby was driving with one mighty hand) 
nyek nyek,dangerous hor...hehe ~o(>+)o~
don't ever do that ya....but no choice...i love to hold his hand ..Muahahaha

0 Responses